A garden room is a great way to enjoy outdoor living. Hyggepods have so much potential to be anything as our joiners build to your size and specification onsite which allows flexibility makes every room unique. The Hyggepod joiners build a range of garden room across Glasgow and the Central Belt.
This stunning bespoke garden room was designed to fit into a very awkward area of garden that until now was a wasted space!
We designed the room with 2 sliding doors and an additional pane to ensure the room was filled with light!
- Bi-folding doors: Open up your garden room to the outside with bi-folding doors that fold away to create an open-air space.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows: Install large windows that reach from the floor to the ceiling, to let in as much natural light and views of the outdoors as possible.
- Living wall: Create a living wall inside your garden room using plants and greenery to create an indoor garden that brings the outdoors in.
- Skylights: Add skylights to your garden room ceiling to let in natural light from above and create a sense of being outside.
- Natural materials: Use natural materials such as wood and stone to create a warm and inviting space that connects with the natural environment.
- Indoor-outdoor furniture: Choose furniture that can be used both indoors and outdoors, such as a wicker chair or a weather-resistant dining table, to blur the boundaries between inside and outside.
- Potted plants: Add potted plants throughout your garden room to bring a touch of nature inside and create a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
- Water features: Install a water feature such as a fountain or small pond to add the soothing sounds of water to your garden room and create a tranquil ambiance.
- Firepit: Add a fire pit or fireplace to your garden room to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere and enjoy the warmth and flickering light of a fire.
- Nature-inspired décor: Choose décor items such as nature-inspired wall art or organic-shaped pottery to bring the beauty of the outdoors inside and create a cohesive design theme.